Regular Meeting of the Mayor and City Council
City of Ball Ground, Georgia
Ball Ground City Hall ~ 7:00 P.M.
November 18, 2021
6:00 PM – Public Hearing
Regarding the Extension of the Valley Overlay District..
A Public Hearing is scheduled for Thursday, November 18, 2021, at 6:00 PM to solicit public comments on the extension of the Valley Overlay District. An application to extend the boundary of the Valley Overlay District to include 11.16 acres in a 48.2-acre parcel located on Old Dawsonville Road has been submitted to the City Council for consideration. The City Council will consider this request at the 7:00 PM, November 18, 2021 Monthly Meeting.
7:00 PM – City Council Meeting
Item 1: Meeting Called to Order by Mayor Roberts.
Oath of Office: Council Member, Post 3 – Vicki Benefield
Item 2: Pledge of Allegiance
Item 3: Approve Agenda
Item 4: Appearances – None
Item 5: Public Comments – None
Item 6: Announcements/Informational Items/Project Updates – City Manager
Item 7: Approval of October 14, 2021 Council Meeting
Item 8: Old Business
- Consider Second Reading of Annexation Application 2021-A07
Applicant: Rob Hosack – 255 & 275 Old Dawsonville Road (04N04-030 & 04N04-031
- Consider Second Reading of An Ordinance Allowing an Increase in License Fee on Insurers and to Impose a Gross Premiums Tax on Insures
Item 9: New Business
- Consider Application to Extend the Valley Overlay District include 11.16 acres in a 48.2 Acre Parcel Identified as Map & Parcel 04N04-030 and 04N04-032. (255 & 275 Old Dawsonville Rd,)
- Consider Ratification of Submittal of Public Safety Grant Supplement for $5,396.00
- Consider Ratification of Submittal of State Grant for Sewer System Improvements of $1,290,153
- Consider Authorization to Open Checking Account (Construction Account)
- Consider Authorizing Appraisals for Potential Land Swap (Straighten Property Line between Bracket Property and Calvin Farmer Park property
Item 10: City Manager Comments
Item 11: Mayor Roberts Comments
Item 12: Council Comments
Item 13: Executive Session If Needed
Item 13: Adjourn